Thursday, June 3, 2010

Smooth Sailing...

Well girls I am Happy to tell you the kayak made it to the river (actually a creek) today! Tony took this picture with his phone, sent it to mine, I sent it to snapfish and now sharing it with you! Did you follow all of that?  In retrospect he said it might not have been a good idea to have his car keys and phone with him.  If he would've flipped it....well you get the picture!



Lucky for Tony there was a nice gentleman at the river who was experienced with kayaking and gave him some pointers. Like how to get into the kayak without flipping it! Hee Hee!! Doesn't it look like a nice way to spend the afternoon? Well, I guess we can add a second Kayak to our wish list!

14 comments:

Allie and Pattie said...

Oh how cool! I would LOVE that! Okay, adding kayak to my wish list too
xoxo Pattie

Katie said...

What a pretty picture!

Debbie said...

Awesome fun...and such great exercise!

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Oh how fun! Kayaking is so much fun and it's been years since I've done it but seeing this picture makes me want to give it a try again.

Kim said...

What a great picture Wendy. Rich is on the hunt for a kayak too. That looks like a beautiful lake. Is it close to your home?
xoxo,
Kim

dee dee said...

Ahhhhhh, how wonderful!
Dee Dee

Jude@ThisJewels4You said...

Ah yes, water mixed with cell phone and car keys are like oil and water, they just do not mix! What a great shot! Jude

Jenny said...

I want one of those lime green girl kayaks! My husband thinks I'm crazy!

kim said...

Love that view ahead. Hope he stays afloat.

gail@myrepurposedlife.net said...

awww, sounds like a great time kayaking (sp) together! nothing like a good man to hang with!
gail

nannykim said...

Cool, can't wait to try it myself!

BMX photo said...

hi there ^^! warm greeting 0_0
if you need BMX wallpaper, you can visit our website.

I hope you gain success all the time!

Karen said...

so glad he had fun! i hope we can hit the swatty again this summer!

Marci said...

great pic! of course i am wondering.... was he wearing lil Tony's helmet?? :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity