Friday, May 21, 2010

What's going on....

Dear Blog Friends,
I want to start by first saying I am so sorry that I have not been around to visit everyone like I enjoy doing! Life has been a little bit crazy here....

Let me take you on a little tour...


This is the foyer...this week Tony's brother Kevin finished the crown molding downstairs.


Need to fill in the holes and paint...some how I got voted for that job.

New outside lights. I need to go back through our photo's to find a before picture.
Our shutters, front door and side lights use to be red. When we didn't sell last year...we painted them all black.

 

We thought we would turn our masterbath into a sitting area!
Just kidding. We had  all of the bedroom carpets cleaned. We moved as much furniture out of the rooms as possible.

One minor detail that I forgot when moving the furniture into the bathrooms. We would still need to use them. This made for an interesting 24 hours trying to function around furniture.

The carpets are cleaned and now I don't want to move any furniture back in. Actually could we just not even walk on them.  Maybe I should invest in those plastic runners?? Start a no shoe rule??

Before I could put the house back together we needed to go to 3 baseball games this week..
(Tony are you awake out there?)


Attend a school play...


Go to Ballet class...

Lets see....we had track on Monday and Weds.
(sorry no pictures to share because I was taxi mom that night between events)

Sigh...shall we keep going?

Miss. Ginger had a prenatal visit with our neighbor and good friend,
Dr Bruce.
We opted not to shave her belly for an ultrasound. Too tricky....
I must tell you the labor and delivery nurse in me....loves this!!
Dr. Bruce doesn't think Miss Ginger is pregnant, but we will know for sure sometime around July 4th!
We'll keep you posted.
Gosh...could there possibly be more??? I mean it was only one week....

Tony accepted a new job!
It is a great fit and we are so very excited!

Hopefully this weekend I can spend some time to organize my pictures and show you better before and after pictures!  Although this will need to occur between 3 birthday parties and did I tell you our neighborhood yard sale is this weekend!!

Don't you just love how busy the spring becomes!!

Have a great weekend! See you soon!!


9 comments:

alissa said...

Wow - you have been busy! Your new crown looks great. Hope the painting goes well! And congrats to Tony on his new job!

Love the Decor! said...

Love the crown!! Life is just busy isn't it...Hang in there!

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

No wonder we haven't seen you around very much, you are BUSY! It looks like you have some great projects going on. Can't wait to see more pictures. I just had my husband read the original post about Ginger and her "friend" and he thought it was hilarious!

Congrats to Tony on his new job. Very exciting! Hope you guys have a great weekend.

Allie and Pattie said...

I am SO happy for you guys!!! Please keep us in your prayers that we might have the same good job news.
The house is looking wonderful- I LOVE crown molding and rugs are on our to-do list too
xoxo Pattie

kim said...

You are busy and you house looks like mine right now. Furniture and pictures and mirrors are everywhere!

Debbie said...

You are very busy Wendy.....school lets out in a week here. So next week I will be crazy lady thinking I have to get everything done...once the boys are home FORGET it...my house will be trashed for the rest of the summer. You new outdoor lights are awesome...clean carpets, new dining room redo, you are good to go...relax now!~

dee dee said...

Wendy,
Looks like you are being very productive! Everything is turning out wonderfully!
When you all get done there, you are more than welcome to come here and start over!
Dee Dee

Natasha said...

What a busy week but I think it is better to be busy than bored!

Congratulations to Tony on the new job! How exciting! I am so happy for you both.

Take care and enjoy your Sunday.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Kansas Amy said...

I am beginning to think May is busier than December! It's been crazy around here too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity