Thursday, April 1, 2010

From Australia.....

I feel so lucky to have won Natasha's gift from

Every day I have been watching for the mailman!
Yesterday when I got home from work this wonderful package
all the way from
Australia
was waiting to be opened!!

When I opened the package I found this sweet gift bag
a card and magazine!
What is in the bag you ask.....

A beautiful pink and purple tassel....
My first tassle!
I proudly hung it on our china cabinet!
I just love it....
How about a closer look....

and
there was a beautiful white handkerchief
and a Bribane spoon.
I feel so lucky!
(5 pieces of chocolate, too...if you notice 4 in the picture...couldn't wait...had to eat one while taking the picture)
A closer look at the spoon...

I have been having so much fun reading this magazine
and the recipes look so delicious!
I promise to make a few and share the recipes!
Thank you Natasha for making my heart smile!
xoxo

6 comments:

heartnsoulcooking said...

Hi Wendy, I'm sorry I haven't sent your cookbook but my lupus has been acting up. I put it in the mail today and you should be receiving it next week.
I have an AWARD for you come by and visit.
Geri

dee dee said...

Wendy,
congratulations! You truly deserve your 5 minutes plus so much more! I can't believe only one piece of chocolate is missing... I would have eaten them all!
dee dee

Love the Decor! said...

Lucky you that tassel is beautiful!!

Allie and Pattie said...

What a lucky lady! Very well-deserved. Buona Pasqua to you all! <3<3
xoxo Pattie

MommieDaze said...

Very neat! My SIL married an Aussie and live in Brisbane now.

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Wendy ~I've just strolled in for my first visit...I've enjoyed taking a peek at your past posts. Your blog is so beautifully inviting.

Packages from a far are always a welcomed surprise. The tassel is gorgeous! Does she make them herself? It adds the perfect touch to your china cabinet.

Come by for a visit. Your company would be nice.

Sweet wishes,
Sara

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity