Saturday, March 6, 2010

You're Invited.....


for Lunch....

My sweet friend Kim at My Domestic Bliss and I would like to invite
all bloggers, followers and friends
in the Eastern Pa / New Jersey / Deleware area
for lunch, antique shopping, thrifting, and great conversation!!

Where:  Beautiful Lancaster, Pa

When:  Thursday, April, 22

RSVP: via email to Kim or Wendy

I was going to post tomorrow, but I was so excited to share,
I couldn't wait!!

We hope you can come and join us for
a little of this...

These sweet treats are found here...


We can do a little shopping for these....


Maybe see one of these....


Did I mention we could eat this...



Hope you can join us!!

7 comments:

Allie and Pattie said...

Oh my gosh- I am SO jealous!!! I would LOVE to be able to be there!!Lucky you!
xoxo Pattie

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Oh, if I were only closer I would love to come!Just a little too far to drive, and make it back for the Beth Moore conference that I will attend that weekend. I will be thinking about all of the fun you all are having. Jackie

Katie said...

Fun!!! Too bad I live in Texas. Eat some of that delicious cake for me! :)

dee dee said...

Sounds like so much fun! Please take pictures to share with all of us who live way too far away to make it.
Dee Dee

Mum in Bloom said...

Yup. Wish I could come too. I wish the East coast so much sometimes... but I gotta tell ya, it's much sunnier and warmer here in Kansas :)

Jessi said...

Oh my!!! This excites me so very much! I'm not too far from there. I would be honored to spend the day with you gals, if you'd have me. I work full time though and that is the busiest time of the year for me (conference the next week). I'll see what I can do closer to the date.

Michelle said...

Oh, I wish I could join you for that. It sounds like a lot of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity