Monday, March 15, 2010

Picture this....


I was wondering my dear friends....
do you ever feel like this?

Now...I have decided that I do create most of my own stress...
I think it is just who I am...
I don't know how to sit still...

School is over and the poor Little Booth has been neglected...
not really
yes, kind of...

All the projects are patiently waiting for me,
and I am now starting to work on them one by one...

First on the list
Picture Frames...
remember the large picture frames my dad and I made...
we decided to try a smaller frame...


Should we get started?
Followed the same process as the large frame...
thought I would try some painted blue
since it is my new favorite color...


Sanded...

applied glaze...

Shall we paint some white....
and add a little lettering...
I am loving the blue...
peeking through the white...

How about just white...


and a little more blue...


9 frames are headed to the Little Booth to sell,
but these 2...
they are staying...




Wait until you see what else has been patiently waiting for me!

16 comments:

Jessi said...

Gorgeous frames! I am loving that blue. And I am just like you...I have to have something going on at all times. I can't even really sit and watch TV without keeping my hands busy on the laptop or crafting. I'm just not happy unless my plate is full!

Aimee said...

I like the frames a lot. Will have to check out Little Booth.

I always feel overworked and I know I put a lot of it on myself.

Thats good school is over tho:)

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

I heard that most of us create 90% of our own stress. I know that's true in MY case! Yikes! I gotta learn to knock that off.
Love the frames. They're great plane, but they're extra specail with the wording. Love that! I'm sure they'll do well at your booth.
Patricia :o)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I love the white with the blue underneath - I hope they do well!

Deb @ Confessions of an Ugly Mom said...

You know I'm not happy unless I've got something to stress about. It's how I know I'm alive!!!

P.S. You're such a talent.

Debbie said...

Wendy you did a fantastic job! I love the blue!~

Stephanie Lynn said...

These are gorgeous! I love the chunky look and your painting techniques...simply beautiful!

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

LOVE those frames!!!

Allie and Pattie said...

Wendy, I really love those. And I have a "thing" for black and white photos. Fabulous job!
xoxo Pattie

Red Velvet Confections said...

I really like that shade of blue and the frames turned out nicely. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Sandy said...

Love this Wendy! So nice to meet you, too. Oh, and I love Eva Cassidy :)

Beth said...

I love the robin's egg blue...and the kids in them are pretty cute too!

dee dee said...

Wendy,
These are wonderful! Love the blue color!
Dee Dee

Kansas Amy said...

Great frames!

I posted a blog award for you over on my blog, come check it out!

http://creativeinkansas.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautiful-blogger-award.html

Bungalow'56 said...

I just found your blog through your comments on Frilly Details. I love the color you chose for these frames. Its the direction I want to move in with my own home, which I am currently trying to figure out a paint color palette for. I will be visiting for more inspiration.
Thanks,
Dana

Kimmy @ my beautifully blessed life said...

Wow, they are gorgeous!!!! Love the color you picked!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity