Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Blog Friends

This weekend went by so fast. I can't believe it is already Sunday!

To celebrate New Blog Friends
I would like for you to meet Emily
at


She is one talented girl...
She can craft, cook, paint, decorate and garden!

Look at these wonderful tomatoes from
her garden last year....


Then she found this great store that sells
special blended olive oils and balsalmic vinegars...
Tony and I both would love to try...
Blood Orange Fusion or
Chocolate Balsamic...
wait until you see her favorite pick and
the salad she made!


Who doesn't love a dessert that is
This recipe to so good and the kids had
a great time mixing them together....
even more fun eating them!


She loves to thrift shop and found this
great shelf!
Hop over here to see how it turned out!


This is my favorite post from Emily.
These are so pretty!
She gives a great tutorial on how to
make them!
Love them :)

I hope you have time to hop over to
and say hi to Emily!

Thanks for joining us for another fun Sunday!

5 comments:

Nancherrow said...

Heading over right now to check it out!

Alison

Allie and Pattie said...

LOVE the topiary!
xoxo Pattie

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Wendy,

Thanks so much for this feature! It really means a lot :)

Have a great week,
Emily

dee dee said...

Wendy,
You are the sweetest!
I love oohhhygooy anything chocolate!
That little topiary is adorable!
Dee Dee

Michelle said...

I'm enjoying my Sunday visits. Her avacado salsa recipe looks delicious. I can't wait to try it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity