Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Mantle

is having a fun Vignette party today!

I have to tell you I thought I had more Easter decorations.
As I started to decorate last week I realized that I don't
have a lot of Easter decorations, but more spring time decorations.
I think I made that switch a few years ago,
this way I can keep the decorations out through Summer!

My Easter Egg wreath travels through out the house....
today it happens to live on the mirror....
tomorrow maybe the french doors!


Windex anyone?
Gosh...guess I need to clean!

I love this little bird...
he stays out all year!


My blue robin eggs from the Olde Factory
(set of 6 for $2.00)


I added this picture to show you the crown molding that
Tony and Kevin (his brother) added on Friday to the first floor.
As many of you know we are on a slow mission to recreate some
of the details of the farmhouse!
Happy to check this one off the list!


Hope you have a great Easter!
Thank you for visiting!

14 comments:

Empty Nest Full Life said...

I need to put a little spring on my mantel too. Yours looks great! Jackie

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

I love your mantel! Great balance going on and those robin eggs are precious. (BTW-my egg wreaths travel through the house too!)

House of Smith's said...

This all looks so beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!

And thank you for the sweet comment on my blog!
It's fun to see who reads!
Shelley

dee dee said...

Wendy,
What a lovely spring mantel! I love the crown molding too! Hope your week is going well!
Dee Dee

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

I love that large jar with the eggs inside. Really cute!!!

Karen said...

Windows and mirrors don't count when you have kids! I love the mantle and I bet the crown molding looks great!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Great mantel. I love it! I need an egg wreath. I was going to make one for the past 2 years, but still haven't completed it. Maybe next year.

Sandra said...

Very pretty mantel display...love chubby birds like yours on display.

Allie and Pattie said...

Love the mantel and Tony did a great job- I LOVE crown molding. That bird is just adorable! Buona Pasqua to your family Wendy
xoxo Pattie and Allie

Blondie's Journal said...

Wendy~~~

Your mantle is SO pretty. I love the wreath...I have something similar and I move it around a lot too!! I love your jar with the nest and blue eggs, and your year round bird is adorable!!

Hope you are having a great week and wonderful weather. I hope to be in the party next time! :-)

xoxo
Janie

Love the Decor! said...

Your mantle turned out so pretty. Love the egg wreath!!
Hope your day is bright and springy

Manuela@TPOH said...

Lovely mantel! That egg wreath is so pretty!

Manuela

Leslie, the Home Maker said...

Hi Wendy!
I am so glad we are new friends ;)
Thank you for your nice comment on my blog!
I too, have a white window (only 6-paned) on my mantle! I need to add some birds to my mantle, as yours is so cute.
And don't worry about cleaning: A house is not a home until you can write "I love you" on the furnishings!
I love your pretty blog colors- I think I am going to see what Shabby Creations can do with mine...
Well, I'll see you around!
Blessings from my home to yours!

Marianne@Songbird said...

Love that egg wreath. It is gorgegeous and I can see why you would move it all over!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity