Thursday, February 11, 2010

What's a kid to do?

We are on day number....
actually I think I stopped counting the number
of days we have been snowed it!

I think we have almost 3 feet of snow out there...
maybe more..

It is just crazy when you can stand on top of your mailbox!!



This is one of those snow storms that the kids will never forget!



I think we have played every game a zillion times
and drank hot chocolate a million times
with a trillion marshmellows!!


(this is actually tony's pictures for tomorrow)

I hear giggles from the bathroom...
the kind that you want to bottle up
and save, because it is so sweet and happy!

I enjoyed listening to the 3 girls...
then I thought...
oh gosh...what are they doing in there...

Of course...why didn't I think of this

 SPA
Get your hair done while getting a pedi!!



By your little sister...
if you look at Maddie's face..
not sure if she is liking it or not?



No use cleaning today...
maybe I'll get in line for a manicure...
I hear the price is reasonable!

Winter Snow Party!!

6 comments:

dee dee said...

Wendy,
What a fun day! You got so much more snow than we have, yet I hear the same thoughts rolling around in my head too! Standing on the mailbox...wow! Count me in line for a pedi!
Dee Dee

Beth said...

I love the picture of Tony on top of the mailbox! I am totally going to have to do that! Looks like the girls were having fun inside, and Big Tony was cooking up a storm. Can't wait to see tomorrow's food post!

Linda said...

That mailbox pic is priceless...now that is a boatload of SNOW! Hope you have a FUN weekend:)

Blessings,
Linda

Love the Decor! said...

Too fun!! I remember those days of oodles of girls in the bathroom doing"Spa" Your snow is beautiful!! ~ have a wonderful weekend Wendy~

kmarx99 said...

Sign me up for a pedicure!

Debbie said...

I could really use a pedi for sure, that looked good! So did the hot chocolate...the snow well that looked pretty too, we saw it twice in SC this year, come and check it out!!~

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity