Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sharing some love

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Lets spread some Love!
Every Sunday I am going to feature a new blog.
(a blog that is less than 1 year old)
Give them a Hurray and Welcome!
Do you ever feel like the movie
"You've got Mail"
I grab my cup of tea or coffee and hurry to fire up the lap top.
I sit and wait anxiously for new posts by my new and "old" friends.
I get so excited to read all your sweet comments.
Ohhh...it is so much fun!
Then something special happens...
you find a new blog that makes you laugh, smile,
provides you with great inspiration?

So here we go!
Stop by and tell them welcome
to this wonderful world of blog land!!

I have to start first with my good friend Stephanie!
She is one of the reasons I blog today. 
She would email or call and tell me to check out this blog or "did you see this?"
I know you are going to love her! Her house is beautiful, she is crafty and
of course very thrifty!  This girl finds the best finds at the Salvation Army!
Wait until you see her craftroom...awesome!
Conversations from the Cul de Sac


Stephanie's awesome craftroom!

Wait until you meet Aimee! You are going to love her stories.
She wrote two stories about Valentine's Day!
I don't want to give it away, because she can tell it so much better!
All I will say is "Should love Stink?"
It will make more sense when you read her post at

Aimee also explains why you might think twice before smelling these roses!


Are you looking for that artist to spark your creativity?
Dee Dee at D dzine is the girl to meet!
Wait until you see her art work and her friends art work.
Beautiful!!
She also hosts a great Mc Linky art work party every Friday night.
Yeah!!...another great party to join!!
Today she shared a very sweet story of her grandmother
that touched my heart.
Here is a drawing of her grandmother's home...

drawing by Dee Dee


I could post at least another 50 great new blogs,
but I will stop here for today.
Stop by and say hi to these great ladies and
hope to see you next week to meet some more
great inspirational new gals (or guys) :)

8 comments:

Kim said...

How sweet of you to welcome these nice ladies to blogland Wendy. And thanks for the heads up on their blogs, I'm headin' over there now!
Have a great day with your man.
xoxo,
Kim

stephanie said...

Thank you my dear, sweet friend! You are so kind!! Love Ya Girl! xxoo

Aimee said...

Wendy,

Aww thank you so much for featuring my blog. I really appreciate it:) I love reading your blog too

Empty Nest Full Life said...

I am off to check out the new blogs. That is a great idea. Love the You've Got Mail Music ((one of my favorite movies) Have a wonderful evening. Jackie

Natasha said...

If you like these blogs then they must be great Wendy. Thanks for letting me know about them.

Thank you also for your support today re my blogger issues! I so appreciate it and thanks also for taking my button! It is nowhere near as pretty as yours but I am still working on it...one day it will perfect!

Happy week and best wishes,
Natasha.

dee dee said...

Wendy
Thank you so much for the wonderful feature today! I have enjoyed getting to know you over these past few weeks!
Dee Dee

Natasha said...

PS Wendy,
I just changed the html code on my button as the button seemed too big.

Maybe I should ask your blog designer to do one for me as I don't seem to be having much luck at the moment!
Thanks again,
Natasha.

Screaming Meme said...

Such a nice blog...I love your banner, too! :) I can't wait to dove in and read the rest! I wanted to invite you over to my blog...Screaming Meme's...It is a decorating blog... www.thescreamingmeme.blogspot.com and I have a comical blog about a "normal" family going GLUTEN FREE...lol www.thisfamliysgonecrackers.blogspot.com I hope you will stop in...Thanks, Screaming Meme

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity