Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Blog Friends

I just love Sundays!
one reason is because we are pretty lazy on Sunday!!
A day with family and a day of rest,
before the wonderful, crazy work/school week starts!

I also love Sunday,
because I am  excited to share the following
2 blogs with you!!!

I was so excited to meet Pamela
last week.
She had a snow party and of course since we got tons
of snow here in Pa. I had to join in on the fun!!

Then this week I discovered she has a party
every Thursday!
It is not just any party, it is a Thrify Treasure Thursday party!
Hello....count me in...love thrifty treasures :)

Look at what treasure she found this Thursday...

Isn't he so cute!
Are you seeing the tile back splash and granite counter tops??
Lovin it!!

I have been having so much fun going back through Pamela's
posts!

Look how she repainted her white fireplace...
Looks like a picture right out of a magazine!

Then I went a little further back and found this in a post...
Well...you are going have to go visit Pamela and see
what she did with it!! It is just beautiful!!

Next, I would like you to meet Katie
I just love the name bella....


You are going to enjoy Katie's blog
Why, you ask...

She loves spray paint!!


She is crafty!
Look what she can do with a simple napkin!


Isn't that the cutest idea!
She gives a tutorial on how to make them!!

Just like me...she has a hard time picking a color to paint her walls!
Although....
Katie is much smarter than me.
I should have tried the colors like she did.
Instead of buying a whole gallon and hating it!
This way is so much smarter!!
Now you really didn't think I would show you what color she
picked did you?
I can tell you it is very pretty!!
You'll need to head over to Katie's at Bella Creative to see the final paint choice
and wait until you see the beautiful picture of her back yard covered in snow!

Hope you enjoy these new blog friends as much as I have!!
Join me again next Sunday to meet some new friends :)

10 comments:

Debbie said...

I will have to go check out those two blogs..... I believe I have been on Pamela's...my blog roll is growing sooooooo...but I love it!~ To me reading blogs are like reading the best magazine, they are all so different!!~

Wendy said...

I use to be a magazine junky...now I only get one magazine. I have replaced my magazine with all the great blogs! I also love that after reading a post, we get to tell them how great of a job they did and what an inspiration they are!! Can't do that in a magazine!! Have a great Sunday :)
Wendy

Pamela said...

Thanx for the feature Wendy!! You are just too sweet and I also have enjoyed meeting you! :Looking forward to sharing many more posts with each other!:)

Design Esquire said...

These blogs are all new to me - thanks for sharing them!

Also, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I also scrolled through your posts, and your are really talented. I love the book shelf you made - that is really creative.

Mum in Bloom said...

I used to be a magazine junky too but I noticed how they just pile up unread since I started blogging. I'll have to check out the posts you mentioned because they look fab! Yes, I would love to be featured and thank you so much for asking. You're such an inspiration :)

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Thanks for the links.... I must read more!
xoxo Susie

Manuela@TPOH said...

I'll have to go visit both these ladies! I love thrifting so I might just do the Thrifty party!

Manuela

dee dee said...

I just love thrifting...I can't wait till I have a few minutes to check out these great blogs!
Great Ryan Star song playing!
Dee Dee

Atelier de Charo said...

Thanks for your visit, lot of kisses for your daugther!!!
Cariños para Maddie
Charo

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

Always love new blogs to visit - thanks!

Danielle

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity