Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dragonfly inspiration

My little blog has a new look and I am so excited to share it with you!!
I know enough about computers to get by.
Over the last 3 months I think I have learned more than
I have learned in the last 10 years.
I was trying to create the look I wanted on my own,
but I just couldn't do it.

Time to call in the professionals!!

I discovered Shabby Creations and
 got to work with Michelle.


I  have a least one million wonderful things to say about Michelle.



I will share a few...
she was patient with me, because I was always using the wrong terms
she has a great eye for design
she gave me more than one choice to choose from
she listened to what I was looking for


My favorite...
I was hoping to work in the dragonfly that I love to paint.
I gave her a picture I painted and she worked her magic
and made it part of the page.
This is the first picture I gave her

She needed a dragonfly painted black on a white background.
So I painted this...

It is simple, but I love it.

Michelle was able to place it on the navigation bar
and as a watermark in the banner.





She listened to all my ideas
and her design went above and
beyond my expectations!!

If you have room on you page for a button...
please feel free to grab one!!!
I would feel so honored!!

One more favorite...
you need to hop over to Shabby Creations
and check out her portfolio...

It is awesome!!

Michelle...Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!!




3 comments:

Deb @ Confessions of an Ugly Mom said...

I thought she was your dragonfly. So pretty. Love the design, Wendy. My, how far you've come!!

And your Little Booth, so nice. It truly stands out from the others. It's exciting to watch you and Tony grow this dream together.

Love the Decor! said...

Your new look is lovely!! I am taking your button and will display it proudly!!

Bella Blogger said...

Wendy,
Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you.I'm glad you are enjoying the "new look".
Michelle
Shabby Creations

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity