Saturday, February 27, 2010

A day at the shop

Today my mom and I went to the antique store.
Once a month I need to work for two hours at the store.
(It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it)
My mom usually comes with me and
we always find some fun treasure to bring home!

It is so much fun "working" at the store!
The people I have meet are so sweet and so talented!
My grandma Audrey and my grandpa are usually there, too!

I just love looking at each booth and hunting for a new treasure!
I had my eye on a picture for awhile and
today it came home with me!



You remember how I painted the wallpaper in the bathroom?
Well, I just didn't love the picture any more.
Here is the before:

Here is the after:



I like it so much better.

The picture reminds me of somewhere that I would love to visit.
Where do you think it is?
Maybe Italy?



Don't you just love when you find a treasure?

See you tomorrow! I am featuring 2 awesome new blogs!
These 2 girls know how to cook...I think you are going to love meeting them :)


7 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh Wendy you are asking me if I love to find a treasure huh...my name is Debbie Treasure LOL!~ What a great find, I love it. That is so cool you get to work someplace like that....that would be the ultimate job.....it looks great in your bathroom too!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Oh girl, we LIVE to find treasures! LOL! Sounds like you had a really hard day at the office, didn't you????
Enjoy your weekend!

Allie and Pattie said...

VERY pretty. I love finding a new treasure that speaks to me
xoxo Pattie

Kim said...

Okay, I'm totally jealous that you get to work in an antique store! And your grandparents are there too? That is so awesome. I love that picture - I would've grabbed that too!
xoxo,
Kim

Mum in Bloom said...

I love that picture and would faint if I was asked to work in an antique store ;o) It's nice to put a beautiful picture above a toilet, eh? I think the picture looks like Italy too. Thanks for the inspiration :)

dee dee said...

Wendy,
I love your picture! It looks just like a place I would not only like to visit but live! Looks great in your bathroom!
Dee Dee

Love the Decor! said...

What a fun job you have and I absolutely love the "new" treasure!!
Wendy thanks for always leaving me such sweet comments. I always love hearing from you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity