Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Audrey's Booth: Part I



This sweet little heart was made by my Grandmother Audrey.
This weekend when I was at the Antique Factory,
I took some pictures of her booth:)



She is so talented!
I told (asked) her if the next time we are at her house if
I could take some pictures to share with you!
Her house is packed full of ideas!


I want to make something special for her with all of the pictures.
I was thinking of an album.
Any ideas??



If...the weather cooperates and I can get to their home
on Sunday...
I will take lots of pictures...
and share with you!!!

(Mom...you want to ride along??)



Sorry it got blurry...
It says "buttons" and is filled with buttons.



She doesn't have a computer...
so I am going to take my lap top with me on Sunday
to share this post with her!



I know she would love to hear your comments!!


8 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow. Wonderful shop. I would be there all the time if it was closer. I love her use of design elements to create texture and interest. Very, very cool. Lucky you!

dee dee said...

Wendy,
She is really talented! Love the button bag. Is that lye soap in the big glass jar? So classy! Looking forward to seeing your upcoming photos of her home!
Dee Dee

Barbara Jean said...

Wendy,
Love your Grandma's heart she made!!

Looking around now.

blessings

barbara jean

Wendy said...

Dee Dee, yes that is Lye soap. She sells a lot of it. Do you know what it is used for? Can it be used like regular soap? It looks pretty!
Wendy

Abbey @ Practically Perfect said...

Everything looks so fun! I love that this antique look is coming back into style and that while so many people are copying it, this is authentic!

kmarx99 said...

I love it Wendy... and can't to head that way for some shopping. Thanks for sharing!

Love the Decor! said...

Can you say etsy? What a fun shop!! she really needs an etsy store for all of us who live too far away. :)

Wendy said...

That is an awesome idea! She doesn't have a computer. On sunday I am going to show her what this awesome blog land is...I know she would fit right in and love it :)
Wendy

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity