Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Who knew Laundry could be fun....

Last week I ordered a sign from Susie Harris!!
It is the fun Laundry Sign that has the
great hand on it!

I thought what a great idea...
maybe this will remind the kids to get
the dirty wash in the basket!

It came wrapped so sweet with jute and ribbon..


She even included a personalized Thank You..



I took the sign to the kids bathroom to hang and I just couldn't do it.
I would not get to see it if it was in their bathroom...

If it hung above the Laundry Room door everyone could enjoy!
So...above the laundry room door...
right beside the kitchen...
to make me smile!!!




Thank you Susie...I love it!!

This was the first time I ordered from Etsy and
found it easy and 100% happy!!
Hop over and see Susie's other great signs!

6 comments:

Southern Queen Bee said...

Thanks for stopping by. Well at least the Saints won. Ya'll can at least say Penn State whipped the stuffin out of LSU!! I had mixed feeling for that one. My uncle was a dean at Penn. and of course LSU is right down the street. Your sign looks great above the door. Susie does put her heart and soul into every picture she paints.

Beth said...

I love the sign Wendy, but I still don;t think laundry is fun...

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Looking good! I do hope you get some sunshine today...Im thinking good thoughts for ya ;)
xoxo Susie~
ps...thank you~

kmarx99 said...

The sign is GREAT.... laundry on the other hand, not so great.

Michelle said...

What a great laundry sign. Still not having much fun sorting socks though. You're welcome to come over and sort through them with me. ;)

Love the Decor! said...

I just love Susie's work!! It makes me smile too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity