Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Little Booth

I was afraid to share this earlier
just in case it didn't happen,
but today it is official
We opened...

The Little Booth

Okay deep breath.....
I don't know if I feel stress relief or
more stress...





A few towns over from us is an old factory
 which is open for venders.
My grandmother Audrey has had a booth there for as long as
I can remember.
I have talked with her about opening a booth many times over
the years, but always got nervous.

The question is what will I sell?
Good Question..

Maybe little of this and a little of that!
I have started sewing again
and painting.
We love going to auctions.
We'll figure it out...

We invite you to come along and see how it evolves...
This is the beginning phase...



The space is about 15 x 10
Today we started moving the shelves in.
Tony will be finishing on Tuesday.




I know this picture is dark, but I wanted you to see the window.
We are so excited!

We are getting everything together.
Here are some pictures of some of the items.




















My dad is also going to be making items for the
booth.  He is so talented, I can't wait to share with
you what he makes!!






I am a dreamer....
always have been....
always will be....

We hope you will join us on making this dream a reality....



2 comments:

Deb @ Confessions of an Ugly Mom said...

Wow!

Beth said...

Awesome, Wendy! If anyone can do it, you can!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity