Friday, January 29, 2010

Gazpacho Crab Shooters


Ingredients:
1 tomato, seeded and chopped
1/2 cucumber, peeled and chopped
1 Tbsp of onion, peeled and chopped
1 Tbsp Green pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic minced
1/4 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
Fresh Lime Juice from 1/2 of a Lime
1/4 tsp balsamic vinegar
Dash Tabasco
Pinch Kosher Salt
Pinch Pepper
1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 oz Lump Crab Meat





Place all ingredients (except crab meat)  in a blender or food processor.



Puree until Smooth



Chill for 30 minutes.

Place Lump crab in bottom of a 2oz shooter glass.

Top with gazapacho

Garnish with a small sprig of cilantro





Enjoy!!

We are linking to Foodie Friday!!
Stop by and see all the great recipes!!

7 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

WOW! Wendy! This sounds/looks/smells...(Yes! I can smell it from here!!!) soooo good!!! I'm going to try it. Sounds good for Valentine's doesn' it??? Thank you for sharing!

Manuela@TPOH said...

Those look sooo good and pretty! I just love crab anything!

Manuela

Lori (All That Splatters) said...

I love soup shooters and this is the 'creme de la creme'! Gorgeous!

susan said...

Wendy- I have been seeing recipes similar to this and just bought some glasses to give it a try! Gazpacho and crab are two my favorite things in the world! Thanks for the recipe and nice to "meet" you! ps-Saw your profile--I married my jr. high sweetie :)

A Gracious Home said...

This is so beautiful. The next party I have I will try this. Yummy ingredients. Thanks, Doylene

Wendy said...

I think this would be great for Valentine's Day! It is so easy and it tastes so good!

Michael Lee West said...

You are so right--this would be wonderful for Valentine's. I can't wait to try these shooters.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity