Thursday, July 29, 2010

All in a days work....

I posted this awhile back and decided to re-post today,
since Beth at The Stories of A-Z is having a chalkboard paint party.
I love chalkboard paint! As you will see in this post, I went a little crazy....

Last night I stayed up to the wee hours in the morning
crafting away for The Little booth...

Here are some of the before and afters...













I am going to warn you before you proceed....
I have gone crazy with chalkboard paint...
I look at every thing and think...
could I paint that with chalkboard paint????


This is the gold frame above...I painted right over the picture
and painted the frame white







I can't part with this tray...



A cute little chalk holder



Maddie claimed this one for her rooom!!

Tony has his own ideas going on for the booth!
My dad let him borrow his large steel stamp...
this is one project he did.
He is working on 2 others...


It was really hard to get a good picture (sorry)



Chalkboards drying...
New purpose for the kitchen...craft room
and the dining room....craft room


Here are some things going to The Little Booth
that didn't require crafting...




Are you still with  me?
a few more pictures...

I love this frame....
Love it more..
painted white...
I don't know if I can part with this either...



So......
This morning my mom and I loaded up the car...
we need to work for 2 hours at the factory...
We are so excited....

This is what I bought today...
for me....
to bring home...

(Don't you love the dishes on the counter....



Flip over to the other side.....


If you followed to the end...
thank you...

I am linking to Make your Monday at
Twice Remember...stop by to see all the great ideas!!







Don't forget to visit Beth at The Stories of A-Z and see her
super cute growth chart!

Do you ever go a little when you find a project you love?

13 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

those steel stamps are SO NEAT.

kelly

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

You were a busy bee! I love it all - especially the nest under the cloche, and the chalkboard platters - great! Now I want to do more projects - thanks.

Danielle

Deb @ Confessions of an Ugly Mom said...

All the goodies with the chalkboard paint, LOVE THEM! The little jars and mugs are great, and I'm glad to see the framed cardboard/chalkboard worked. Trash to treasure, indeed!

The Faveros said...

Holy smokes - you are a busy lady!! I love the chalk board ideas , I have yet to try that but have wanted to!! Thanks for the comment - I love all your ideas!!

Beth@The Stories of A2Z said...

Oh my goodness! I'm glad you relinked this because this post is fabulous! I would have made a separate post for each one of those fantastic transformations and would have had posts for a month :). Love your chalkboard plates especially. Thanks so much for linking up!

La said...

Great projects. You definitely exhibited the versatility of chalkboard paint.

Have a great day! La

Michelle @ Sweet Something said...

Great projects!! I love the cups!

http://spindlecottage.blogspot.com/ said...

Well--you have gone chalkboard crazy haven't you? I am doing a plate now also to put my home's name on to hang in one of my dining areas. I think I need another big one besides the big one I do have!! OH I must have cought the virus from YOU!

Prudence said...

I have been doing this with old windows for a while, but love the old silver tray idea. I have an old tray I love but don't display it. I'm gonna go do that, when I get time...

LUCKY 7 DESIGN said...

I loved all the pics...I couldnt wait to keep scrolling down. I havent done a chalkboard project yet, but Im hoping to soon. Still trying to finish up my 3 hutches and in the meantime launch the home accessories line on Etsy. lol A woman's work is never done. Especially if she's a crafty woman. lol

Corners of My Life said...

Beautiful projects - you are so talented. I love the chalk board projects. Looks like maybe you used a foam brush to get it so smooth?

dee dee said...

Wendy,
Not sure how I could have missed this post, but I'm so glad that I caught it today! You ave such a wonderful way of making something old... new again!
Dee Dee

Ally Fashion said...

i loved all of these pictures, you are so creative. In fact i am so extremely jealous that you can go out and actually make and achieve these great ideas! See im the type of person that reads about awesome things, and wants to try them, but is too busy, and lazy to do them. This one i actually tried. I did some research online, and found www.hudsonpaint.com. Its chalkboard paint, in about 28 colors! I immediately ordered 2 quarts of genius pink genius (a hot pink) for one of my daughters walls. She has had so much fun with this, and honestly so have I! I'm thinking about painting my kitchen next!
-Ally

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity