Sunday, December 27, 2009

Small Incidental




Today we had my mom's side of the family over
to celebrate Christmas!
We had so much fun!

I did lock the craftroom door to
make sure no little crafters wondered in!

That is when I discovered my mistake...

Apparently when I was putting the doorknobs back on
I didn't pay attention to the small key hole that unlocks the door.
I only made sure the lock was on the right door,
not the key hole that you need to unlock the door!



Yes..I put the key hole doorknobs for the bedrooms on the closet doors.
Oops.....

So how do we get in?

We all stood and looked at the door for awhile and
then Tony did his Ninja move!
Door open...




I guess I'll be visiting Lowes tomorrow!
My $5 project just cost a little more!!

See...I promise you there is never a dull
moment here at our little home!


4 comments:

Jen R. said...

Oh no! We have avery similar story! At least the ninja was around! ;)

Deb @ Confessions of an Ugly Mom said...

HaHaHaHa! Apparently Big Tony's been watching Little Tony and the gang.

Shucks.

Beth said...

Thanks for giving me a good laugh to start the day, Wendy! Sounds like something i would do!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Haha... oh Wendy, what a funny story AND picture! I hate to tell you this, but I know how to "pick" a locked door like that, with a straightened out Bobby pin or a very thin knitting needle.

My older brother was an Army intelligence agent. He taught me over the phone how to do this, when I'd locked my dog into a bedroom by mistake.

It's useful knowledge.
Happy New Year!

Cass

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity