Thursday, December 10, 2009

Singing his praise!



You may have read my post about The Greatest Gift and My Plans for you..
and know that life as we planned it would be....
isn't always the case.

The one lesson that I learned many years ago was to take my worries to God and
try my best to believe and trust in his plan.
Not always easy.

Well, when Tony was laid off last month...our trust was put
to the test.

I am happy to tell you that Tony accepted a position yesterday!
After many interviews, phone calls and prayers, we feel that
God has placed him where he is supposed to be!

Living in Gods Grace!

This is the verse that helped me the most:

"These Things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage, I have overcome the world."

John 16:33


1 comment:

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

Congrats! That is wonderful news.

Danielle

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity