Thursday, December 3, 2009

A few of my favorite men continued....


Dec. 3rd....how did this happen?
I have no idea where Nov. went?
I have bought 2 gifts to date...you should know I have 3 children. 
I think I might be out at the malls this year on Christmas Eve.  Hopefully that means good deals!

This year we have 4 Christmas trees.
I am trying to figure out how this happened.
It just sounds....I don't know....a little crazy!
This has occured over the span of 16 years...I think that makes it okay.
Each tree has a purpose..

I must tell you..
I don't have live trees any more
not after the tick (as in insect)
praying mantis &
spider nest incident.

I won't go into details. The tick only involved my family...
the other's were friends...not as in the spider is my friend..
The spider and praying mantis nest where in their tree!

So fake tree for me and a
Holiday Candle from Gold Canyon (they are the BEST)

so here is my Favorite little man!





I haven't introduced you to my little Tony yet...
he has the heart of gold
I am not just saying that because I am his mom...
he really does !!

Tony was the big helper this year with the trees!



He is also the perfect size to crawl under the tree to tie the skirt!




I think this was his favorite part!
This is tree # 1 that contains all of the snowmen!
(well...most of the snowmen)


I just love this snowman. He is a little whimsical, which is why I liked him so much!
My mom has the matching partner in red!



I think he enjoyed the cookies or smores!



I love his little legs!



I didn't paint him, but wouldn't that make a cute gift.



This is from my dearest friend...
(only a dear friend can tell you that you're a flake and love her for it)



This would also be cute to make!
(can't take credit for it)




We have to have our Irish snowman!




Of course we need a Chef!




Cute as a cupcake!



Merry Christmas!


7 comments:

Love the Decor! said...

Very Pretty!!
TIcks and spiders would make me quit the real tree too! so far so good tho!! :)

Wendy said...

It was a really warm winter here in Pa and I think the little guys thought that winter was over!

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

So pretty! We do the fake tree every single year. Actually, I have never had a real one!
And there is nothing wrong with 4 trees..

Danielle

Room to Inspire said...

I love that you have 4 trees, I hope to see photos of them all! And we are a fake tree family as well - love taking it out of the box and putting it right back in after Christmas...although I do miss the smell of a fresh tree!

Chelsea

kimmcl said...

Hi Wendy! What a sweet little man you have there! There are plenty more shopping days left! I'm just gonna put all of my eggs in one basket and wait til "Free Shipping Thursday"!

3 Peanuts said...

You snowmen are adorable:)

Abbey @ Practically Perfect said...

I'm definitely having Shane search our tree for spider nests tonight!!! I went for the colored lights this year but seeing yours makes me wish I'd gotten white...oh well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity