Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas tour

My decorating process is always evolving...
it might look one way one day and
you come to visit the next and looks different
Maybe I get bored easy...or I just like to change things
Make something old feel new!
(I am known to move my furniture, too!)

As of today this is the way it looks...
tomorrow could be a different story!




I have a stocking on the front door in place
of the traditional wreath.




Foyer




Hallway to the kitchen




Family Room














Office






Dining Room























Tony made this twig tree...
it's home is now in the dining room (for today)







Basement


This is the kids tree...
decorated by themselves...
I didn't change one ornament!!



This is also the kids...
a present from their gram.









(I'll take a picture during the day tomorrow..
sorry it is so dark!)

Added this picture after out snow storm on Dec. 19th



Merry Christmas

I am on a Christmas tour with It's so very Cheri..
Hope you travel with me to the next house...






5 comments:

Tracey said...

Wendy, WOW, it all looks so beautiful!!! Your mantle is gorgeous...and I really like that natural ribbon on the tree!!

So pretty!

:) T

Diana said...

Just popped over!

Enjoyed the tour.

Stop in sometime!

Deb @ Confessions of an Ugly Mom said...

Your home is always lovely, no matter the season. Still can't believe you made the entire town of Bethlehem out of a freakin' box. :-)

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie said...

The white lights and candles make everything glow!

Its So Very Cheri said...

My kids are missing the snow-we were talking about how it feels like Christmas in the house-till you walk outside and see all the palm trees and the warm weather.

Thanks for posting

Cheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity