Saturday, November 28, 2009

White Christmas

White Christmas

Before I start sharing photo's and ideas of a white christmas, I wanted to share that I have a new favorite color!!  I have always loved the color red!! Red is in almost, no I think every room in our home! Red makes me smile :)  Well, I think I now have a new favorite color and it even matches red.
Here it is:





Did you see it? Really you missed it?  Well.....it is White!!
Which I actually find humor in, because 16 years ago when we got married....most of our furniture was white and a little french country.  Our bedroom was even all white! Well....then I decided to decorate a little more traditional and deep jewel tones!

Maybe I like white, because it is simple and crisp?? This week I changed out my black spray paint for white...
I see a new domino affect coming....
(okay friends and family...I know I drive you crazy, but isn't that why you love me!)

Lets start with Christmas (that's small right??)!!

Here are some great ideas...


Country Living Magazine

I am thinking...how hard would it be to paint my bedroom furniture?



Country Living Magazine

I love the feather tree in the corner and the chair painted white!
Neighborhood girls: We must plan an auction day!


Southern Accents

I like the red accents under the tree!
I had so much fun tonight window shopping through the computer for decorating ideas.
Now I need to start decorating and do it frugally (sp)!! Spray can in hand...I think it will be possible!







The little white trees where from an idea for cone trees,
posted on just a girl 
I think I am also going to add glitter to the believe sign. Glitter has also become my best friend!


Spray painted my brown candle sticks...white!!




Can you see the snow flake tucked in the snow?



On an other post, I share my mantle ideas. I have tried it probably 5 different ways. I will share and get your opinion!



Christmas Tree number one...I think I need to spray paint the angel silver. I'll get my mom and Deb's opinion tomorrow and let you know how it turns out.

  This next picture is for my sister-in-law, Cindy. She use to live 5 minutes away, but now lives 2 hours. I wanted to share this picture! I think it would look great in your house (of course of Sky)!
LOL...this horse is White!!


Country Living Magazine

Well...I don't sit still long....have lots more to decorate! See you tomorrow!




8 comments:

kimmcl said...

Hi Wendy! What beautiful pictures! I loved every one of them.
Kim

Abbey @ Practically Perfect said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love (LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE) the white! I love red, too, and when we were buying stuff for our house I was so worried I'd end up with everything red that I ended up with almost nothing red. I'm trying to fix that, especially with Christmas coming up. I just love those little feather trees, I remember when JAG did those a few days back. I also love your newly painted candlesticks! I'll be back soon!

Abbey @ Practically Perfect said...

Have you ever been to Kim's blog at http://newlywoodwards.blogspot.com/? She's having a cookie party Monday and you should put in your red velvet cookies a couple posts back...those look amazing!

Deb said...

Bet you a buck you've already painted it. :-)

Wendy said...

I got voted out...Tony doesn't think I should paint it. Poor guy doesn't have too much say in decorating, so I won't paint it :) (this year)

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Thanks for stopping by. I love your holiday style. I am obsessed with red, too. It really has made it into every room. =)

Def. link up your cookies later tonight. =) The Mcklinky will go up at 6.

I've just added you to my google reader.

Kristin said...

That first bedroom picture. Wow. Gorgeous! If only our little dude wouldn't destroy any and all white decor. Ah ha

3 Peanuts said...

I LOVE all white and most of my house is white or ivory:) Love all the images.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity