Friday, November 6, 2009

What's for dinner?

I would like you all to meet my husband, Tony.  He is a Chef and yes he cooks dinner every night (yeah!!) This only started this year. When I went back to work full time he said he would do all the menu planning and grocery shopping !! (I wasn't going to argue with that)
I will have to post his menu planning ideas and organization for grocery shopping.

So every night this week:

Me: What's for dinner? (camera in hand) Oh...I am going to blog that tonight!!

Tony: No, I don't like the way it looks. They don't want to see fajita's.

Me: I think they would love that!

I have to also tell you he went to The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY.  Visit CIA's blog for great ideas, tips and recipes.
So here we are and it is Friday (Sarah is trying to stay awake in the background)
We are all wondering....What is for dinner?


Chinese from the Restaurant! (Friday is order out night)



The kids love Chinese, because they can use their chop sticks!!!


The question is: What would YOU like for dinner? Let Tony know and I will be standing beside him ready to take pictures and write the recipe down for everyone!!!

5 comments:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Fajitas are one of my husband's favorite meals!

I admire your children using chop sticks, I can't use them!

Katherine

LouLou@thelifeofloulou.blogspot.com said...

Wendy, all those kiddos are precious!!! You mentioned that the older 2 are south Korean...What about the baby girl??? Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog. I have blogs that documented EVERY step on both adoptions if you ever want to go read them....My email is lou0728@yahoo.com....Send me a note if you want an invitation. Those blogs are private now, and I'm saving them for the girls...

hugs and blessings.....

LouLou@thelifeofloulou.blogspot.com said...

BTW, that's Minnie Mouse's sewing machine at Disney!!! I am such a big sewer that I couldn't resist taking my picture with it. I WISH my real one was big and pink... HOW FUN!

nannykim said...

So cute!! I would love for him to cook a gourmet Vegan meal that is gluten free. If he could do this for me I will classify him a genius and a blessing!

http://spindlecottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Is Tony available next weekend? I would like him to make me breafast in bed Saturday and Sunday morning.

What a Hunk of a man!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity