Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Cookie Exchange

I am so excited to start planning my annual Christmas Cookie Exchange party.  17 of my closest and dearest friends get together on a Friday morning to exhange cookies, drink some coffee, eat some cookies and have great conversation!!
This year our party will be on December 11th (I promise to share pictures and recipes).  I thought it would be fun to share some of the great cookie recipes that we have received over the years!  I also wanted to test some recipes out before the big day.


Christmas Bark


Ingredients:
Dried Cranberries
Walnuts
White Chocolate
Dark Chocolate


Line a cake pan with wax paper
Melt dark chocolate (I just use the microwave and added 1 tsp of shortening)
Spread dark chocolate in cake pan
Place in refrigerator to allow chocolate to harden



Melt White Chocolate and spread over dark chocolate
Add dried cranberries and walnuts
Place in refrigerator to harden



Break bark into pieces and wrap in gift bags!


Ready to be delivered!!

(Crushed candy canes could be used if you don't like dried cranberries or walnuts.)

Next week: Snicker Surprise Cookies

1 comment:

southerninspiration said...

Hi Wendy, thanks so much for coming by my blog to visit! I hope you'll visit again! I have enjoyed visiting your blog also and looking around! I love your ideas, and your music choices! I wish, too that I was close enough to come to the cookie exchange! LOL....
As for SLaHOME, if you remember from selling, if your order is $125 or more, I can ship directly to you. You could do a catalog party if you wanted! If you don't want to and just want to order less, then I can drop ship directly to you for an extra $10.....I can probably work out a little discount for you along the way....smile.
Let me know if you'd like me to mail you a catalog, or I can add you to my email newsletter! Just let me know your email.
thanks!

Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity