Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas tour 2012.....

We were happy to have snow on Christmas Eve....
and wake up to a white Christmas...
 

 
Even "the beast" looked pretty
for Christmas...

 
My favorite tree this Christmas...
Tony added white lights
and
a big red bow!

 
This year we keep the decorations simple...
 
 
My snowman tree!




 
At Thanksgiving I started
Paperwhite bulbs and hoped
they would bloom for Christmas...
They started to bloom last week...
yeah!

 
The kids tree
it is filled with decorations
they made over the years.
They decorate it every year
by themselves.

 
 
The other end of the hall
has the tree filled with
ornaments from my mom.
 
A new ornament for each
family member every year...




 
 
Happy Holiday's
from our home to yours....

3 comments:

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Hi Wendy!
Merry Christmas to you and your family. I love the snow man tree...I haven't been by your blog in ages. I think I've missed some of your posts.
Glad to read them am going to catch up...
Many blessings to your and yours. Pat

Paula@SweetPea said...

It all looks pretty! Our snow came the day after Christmas.

dee dee said...

Wendy! Wow your home looks just wonderful for Christmas! I love that you put you trees in the hallways (upstairs if I remember!) Just beautiful!
dee dee

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity