Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Cheer....

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but today at The Olde Factory the vendors are getting ready for Xmas and spreading some Christmas cheer. Come along with me and I'll show you some of the cute finds.....

 
I have a soft spot for snowmen....

 
Mini muffin pan filled with candles....

 
This tree is beautiful...
the sun was shining in and it just sparkled...

 
These little trees are only $2.50 each...
Wouldn't they make the cutest individual
 place card on a Christmas table?
 
I may need to get them for Christmas breakfast.

 
These gingerbread men are adorable...
cute on the tree...
on a gift...
or use with each place setting
on Christmas!
 
I think they whispered in my ear that I need a
Christmas tree in my kitchen this year...

 
And speaking of kitchen...
I would love to put these above my kitchen cabinets
for the holidays.

 
And what would Xmas be without candy canes...
 
I did study the candle and jar a little bit...
I'll give you a hint...
battery powered candle with bells ;)

 
A little Christmas cheer before Thanksgiving...
 
Hope you forgive me!


3 comments:

corners of my life said...

The Christmas spirit alive and well.
Bring it on!

Natalie @ Blossoming Visions said...

I'm loving the little xmas trees for place card holders and those tins would look AMAZING on top of cabinets. Love the ideas and thanks for the inspiration!

Robyn said...

Oh I love all of these items.. I SO wish I had a place by me to get things like this.. Thank you for sharing these! :)
Robyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity