Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekend Reading....

It is Saturday morning....my very favorite time of the week! Sleeping in, sipping coffee and reading blogs! One sweet Blue is curled up beside me....I think he likes Saturday mornings, too! Wish you could hear him snore, for such a little dog he is a very noisy sleeper!

A special thank you to Melissa at Melissa's Heart and Home for featuring our Family Room last week! She is so sweet and has the most beautiful home! We were very honored for the feature...Thank you!

Want to make the sweetest and most adorable carrot cake cupcakes? Gallamore West has the recipe for you....


Taradactyl has the best luck when it comes to curb side finds! My sofa even found its way to her van!

Yvonne at StyleBurb has started to decorate her Family Room. She has a great inspirational picture and a ton of fun ideas! I am excited to see it all come together.


The Brick Street Bungalow shared an awesome tip this week on how to make old painted hardware look beautiful! You are going to be amazed at how she did it! PS~I am in love with her front porch...it looks like the perfect spot for reading a good book and sipping some tea on a hot summer day!



Hope you have a fun weekend filled with  lots sun shine (that's what we are hoping for!)

7 comments:

Yvonne@StyleBurb said...

Good morning, Wendy! I'm up a little early this morning reading blogs, as well. Thank you so much for including my blog in your 'Weekend Reading' feature.... I'm thrilled! My little dog is curled up beside me also, but he's not snoring ;) Thanks again!

Gallamore West said...

Good Morning! Thank you so much for featuring my blog in your "Weekend Reading"... you just made my day!!
xo,
Laurie :)

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Hello, Wendy! Thank you so much for featuring The Brick Street Bungalow in your weekend reading selection! I am just now getting to a bit of reading and am enjoying reading yours! blessings ~ tanna

Melissa Miller said...

Aw, thank you for mentioning my blog here Wendy. All of the others are so nice to browse. through. Love it!

Warmly, ~Melissa

dee dee said...

Your Blue reminds me of my Latte! I do my best to fall alseep each night before she does! She snores lounder than my dad does! )thats loud)
Thanks for the heads up on some new blogs! You are the best!
Dee Dee

Bringing Pretty Back said...

Wendy, Thank you so much for sharing all of this with us! Tomorrow, I plan on putting the coffee on and spending time visiting all of these sites!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Jane Doe said...

Hey! Thanks for featuring me on your blog! I feel famous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity