Last week I asked for help with selling on Craig's list and you girls came to my rescue! I followed everything you told me and we sold the dresser and dining room furniture in 3 days! Amazing! Last night after they left with the dining room set and we walked back into the house, Tony looked at me and said "This is fun, what else can we sell!"
Here are the directions I followed as advised by you:
1. Have a catchy title.
2. Detailed description of item and include measurements
3. Cash only
4. Good Price/obo (or best offer)
5. Take good pictures (not from your phone)
6. They must pick up.
7. Don't give your number, have them email their phone number to you and you call them.
8. I had Tony call them back. He called on his cell phone and called as a private number.
9. Don't give your email in the ad, have them email you through Craig's list.
10. Don't let them come to the house when you are home alone (Tony was always home and if he couldn't I was going to ask my dad to be here)
Thank you to all these great girls! I never would have thought that the furniture would have sold so fast.
Shelley at http://houseofsmiths.blogspot.com/
Sherry at http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com/
Dee Dee at http://ddzine.blogspot.com/
Pattie at http://bramasoletoyearnforthesun.blogspot.com/
Sandy at http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/
Linda at http://lindanjake.blogspot.com/
Sarah at http://muminbloom.blogspot.com/
Linda at http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
Debbie at http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/
Wendy at http://almotaroses.blogspot.com/
Donna at http://rosebudandbluebells.blogspot.com/
Donna at http://myshabbychateau.blogspot.com/
Alison at http://alisonagnew.blogspot.com/
Shellagh at http://tickingandtoile.blogspot.com/
Mary at http://cornersofmylife.blogspot.com/
Next, I need your help with which coffee table to keep. After I take some pictures I'll share and get your opinion! Then I'll be off to Craig's list again. This could be a new addiction!